With flower buds blooming around every corner, it's a delicate reminder that Spring is finally here! Warmer, sunnier days full of picnics and trips to the park are a highlight of this time of year, which is why you'll need to temporarily pack away those chunkier yarns and trade them in for softer, lighter projects.
To help encourage your creativity over this fresh new season, I thought there would be no better time to do a round-up of some of my favourite spring-friendly patterns along with a 35% discount for my Etsy Shop!
(All coupon codes are valid on Etsy, and expire Sunday April 30th.)
Make sure the code is accepted before submitting order!
- "Secret Garden Toddler Cardigan" - Throughout Spring, there is nothing more enjoyable than adding a a touch of whimsical charm to your little lady's wardrobe in the form of a sweet Secret Garden Cardigan! Every little girl would look incredibly sweet and adorable as she skips through a garden in this vintage outfit!
- "Easter Bunny Baby Hat & Diaper Cover Set" - What better way to celebrate this Easter than with this whimsical bunny set, the perfect mix of cozy and cute. With a soft, fluffy cottontail and tiny bunny nose, this crocheted Easter bunny set will be an instant favourite!.. As well as an adorable photo prop outfit for all those playful holiday photos!
- "Mary Jane Rosebud Baby Booties" - Vintage accessories have the power to transport you back to an era full of jazz music, glamour and elegant clothes!.. Making these adorable mary janes a crochet must.
- "Woodland Moss Chunky Basket" - Add some rustic charm to your home with a quirky woodland basket!This project works up in less than a weekend (making it the ideal project for those of us who lead very busy lives) , whilst also creating a very uniquely textured basket to display all your pretty yarns and hooks in!
- "Daisy Delight Baby Sandals" - Who here remembers creating daisy chains and headbands as a little girl? It feels like only yesterday when I would sit on our lawn with a lap full of freshly picked daisies, eager to create something beautiful with them... These adorable daisy sandals will keep even the tiniest tootsies looking especially cute and feminine this spring!
- "Marigold Baby Sandals" - During spring, there's nothing more enjoyable than adding a fun pop of colour to bub's wardrobe in the form of an adorable pair of sweet little sandals! These Marigold Baby Sandals would be perfect for baby's first spring, first trip to the park as well as her first picnic too!
- "Lavender Valley Scarf" - The Lavender Valley Scarf is the epitome of effortless style. The chic, feminine fabric is crocheted using a lacy stitch for a soft yet warm accessory that adds instant sophistication to any outfit.
- "Sunflower Baby Booties" - If your little sunshine is on the way, then these tiny sunflower booties will be sure to keep those tootsies warm and looking extra cute!.. And the best part, they're extremely easy and fun to crochet!
- "English Violet Baby Sandals" - As the flowers start to bloom this spring, join in the fun and crochet your little one a darling pair of violet baby sandals!
- "Ice Cream Swirl Baby Booties" - With Spring comes trips to the parks, meaning strolls past the ice cream stand which always results in a delicious treat for yourself and bub... The cherry on top to the perfect day!
Hope you all enjoyed these Spring inspired patterns!
If you do crochet any of these projects, please share a photo on Instagram, I'd love to see it!
Have a lovely day crocheting,